PALMS™ Smart Warehouse Management System
PALMS™ Smart Warehouse Management System provides configurable Supply Chain processes required by companies to provide better customer service and control operational costs. Highly advanced logic based stock put away, collection and intelligent direct stock movement features in PALMS™ helps dramatically control labor costs and space utilization.The solution based on its Service Oriented Architecture offers full integration to sales, purchasing, logistics and other 3rd party systems.
What is WMS ?
We will contact
Get a Call back
Higher Space Utilization
By automating location management and defining putaway and pick strategies you can improve 20% of warehouse space.
20% Higher Customer Retentions
Integrate with Customer’s and their supplier’s systems & processes to provide real time ordering process with inventory visibility will help retain your customers.
30% Better Order Fulfillment
Better Order planning with location management and accurate picking using real time HHT, RFID and voice will improve your order fulfillment cycles and improves credibility.
20% Reduce Sales Returns
By implementing and automating smart pick process with Barcode, HHT, RFID and Voice you can now deliver on-time and accurate items, which will help reducing your returns.
20% Improve Resource Utilization
HHT with workflow based environment will help improving better utilization of your manpower and machines.
Informed Decision Making
Have 360 degree view of your business operations using PALMS™ Analytics and take right decision at the right time.
Stay in tune with latest technology and solutions with PALMS™ Smart Warehouse Management System.
Automate and integrate your customer and supplier business processes with PALMS™ Partner Portal.
- Inventory tracking across locations and entities
- Manage complex Kit parts
- Suited for Just-in-time manufacturing
- Support QR codes, Barcodes and RFID based tracking
- Web-based Supplier Portals
- Spare Parts Inventory Tracking
- Cross-dock Inventory Management
- Kanban/Serial Number-based Inventory tagging
- Real-time data capture and tracking
- System defined process in controlled inventory management
- Track inventory by expiry date
- Expiry date tracking
- Manage sales returns
- Enforce fefo/fifo picking logic
- Manufacture date tracking
- Serial number tracking
- Segregate inventory automatically based on storage temperature and other attributes
- Multi-company, Multi-location capability
- Automated ABC-based 3PL Billing
- Interface with customer ERP systems
- Flexible rules configuration for different customers and SKUs
- Web-based Customer Portals
- Built-in Distribution-oriented warehouse processes inventory management
- Track inventory by Mfg. date, Exp. date and Serial number
- Manage Sales Returns and Delivery Returns
- Process large, multiple orders seamlessly by Zone Picking
- Can Interface with e-commerce portals and CRM applications
- Gate Pass and Weigh bridge capture and integration
- Manage Farmers and Agents statutory details
- Issue tradable bonds against agriculture produce stored
- Truck information management
- Labour information management
- Warehouse rentals management
- Item level and box level apparel management
- Returns management by each and box
- Apparel Category, Size and Colour Management
- Barcode based receiving, put-away and picking system
- Warehouse location management
- EAN and Lot number management and returns traceability to Lot
- Track inventory by Serial Number
- Manage complex Kit parts
- Manage Sales Returns
- Ability to store virtual SKUs (like licenses)
- Ambient and Frozen area creation
- Quality Check to capture temperature, pack damage and expiry dates
- Material movement from Quality Check to Palletization
- Pallet storage and retrieval
- Billing charge management
- Near expiry products alert
- Pick using methodologies like Wave Picking, Route based picking, Consolidated/Consignment picking
- Sort and pack orders
- Customer or consignment wise packing
- LIFO Loading based on loading pattern
- Capture POD
- Manage Sales Returns
- Integrate with eCommerce websites with standard connectors
- eWay bill generation and label printing
Our Prestigious Clients
Built with a Supply Chain Initiative, PALMS Warehouse Management System is for the past 3 years our core system managing our materials. Easy Usage: PALMS being very user friendly and intuitive has significantly helped the integration of new staffs/users, thereby reducing training cost and time. We are also happy using PALMS on multiple platforms and hardware.
Being a system driven and process oriented organization, were on the lookout for a software company who understood the business of warehousing from the systems perspective for a 3PL service provider and we came across Technoforte. With their professional approach, excellent understanding of operational procedures they configured, and delivered a fantastic product for us: PALMS. With India moving from the conventional Godown System to mature Warehouse Environment , PALMS is a must have for those wanting to move with the times. In the last 3 years we have handled barcoded spare parts for a Japanese electronics giant for 28,800 pallet positions, 1300 SKUs, 400,000 units delivered with 100 % precision.
PALMS is really useful for day to day inventory, inbound, outbound etc. It makes ware house management easier. PALMS WMS is really professionals and the team is always keep in touch with us, if any assistance required. This is one of the best Warehouse Management System.